Book Reviews - Asia Policy 9
Tun-jen Cheng, Scott Kennedy, Edward Friedman, Michael Smitka, Robert M. Hathaway and David J. Karl
Democracy is a Good Thing, But...
- A review of Yu Keping, Democracy Is a Good Thing: Essays on Politics, Society, and Culture in Contemporary China
China 2020: A Call For Minor Reform, Not Radical Change
- A review of Michael A. Santoro, China 2020: How Western Business Can—and Should—Influence Social and Political Change in the Coming Decade
Chinese Politics as a Source of China’s Foreign Policy
- A review of Nancy Bernkopf Tucker, Strait Talk: United States–Taiwan Relations and the Crisis with China
Japanese Business Strategies: Evolution or Revolution?
- A review of Ulrike Schaede, Choose and Focus: Japanese Business Strategies for the 21st Century
Finding the U.S.-India Sweet Spot
Robert M. Hathaway
- A review of Teresita C. Schaffer, India and the United States in the 21st Century: Reinventing Partnership
India’s Diplomacy: Many Challenges but Where’s the Strategy?
David J. Karl
- A review of Rajiv Sikri, Challenge and Strategy: Rethinking India’s Foreign Policy