NARP Nomination Instructions
The 2010-2012 National Asia Research Associates and Fellows nomination process is now closed.
Thank you for your interest in NARP’s Research Associates and Fellows program. The 2010–2012 nomination process ended on February, 5, 2010. Selection of the 2010–2012 NARP Research Associates and Fellows was announced in March 2010.
The nomination instructions below are for archival purposes only. For more information about the National Asia Research Program and the June 2010 Asia Policy Assembly, please visit the NARP website.
2010-2011 NARP Research Associates and Fellows Nomination Process
Presidents and chancellors of all institutions of higher learning and research organizations in the United States are invited to nominate outstanding scholars from their faculty and staff who are currently conducting research on one or more of the NARP research agenda issues to become Research Associates and Fellows. More than one scholar may be nominated from each institution. The NARP’s Selection Committee will select Research Associates and Fellows from the nominations. Selected candidates will be announced in March 2010.
Required Nomination Information
2. Research agenda issue(s) on which nominee is currently conducting research (i.e., "Domestic transitions and transformations")
3. Designation as a candidate for Research Associate or Research Fellow
- Full and associate professors (or equivalent experts at research institutions) are eligible for consideration as a Research Associate
- Assistant professors (or equivalent experts at research institutions) are eligible for consideration as a Research Fellow
4. Nominee’s Curriculum Vitae
5. Brief prospectus of current research, including an explanation of how this work pertains to the NARP research agenda and of its policy relevance (one page maximum)